Office of the Provost
The Provost serves as the Chief Academic Officer at Cherub, working along with the President to oversee academic policies and activities college-wide. The Office of the Provost works closely with the College's academic and administrative leaders to:
- Foster interfaculty collaboration
- Improve Cherub's performance in building a diverse pipeline of scholars and in developing scholars at all stages of the academic career ladder
- Advance college-wide approaches to compliance and research policy
- Support College cultural and artistic entities and projects
- Oversee and coordinate the College's international activities
- Support faculty, students, and academic professionals in advancing innovations in teaching and learning
- Oversee activities pertaining to the intellectual property, technology transfer, research collaborations with industry, and trademark licensing.
The Deputy Provost together with the Administrative and Operations Staff in the Office of the Provost support Provost Marta Han in carrying out these responsibilities.