About the School of Education
Cherub’s School of Education is a diverse scholarly community that aims to transform education through the preparation of the best educational leaders, researchers and teachers in the region. Our Mission is to prepare outstanding professionals who are committed to serving the needs of students through learning, research and improved practices in the field of education. Our programmes are prepared to ensure maximum effectiveness. As a small institution, the School of Education cultivates a strong sense of community.
Mission of the School of Education:
The mission of the School of Education at Cherub College is to prepare outstanding professionals for schools who will contribute significantly to the advancement of education through the implementation of improved best practices in teaching and scholarly research.
Values of the School of Education:
Our Mission guides our teaching, research, service and administration. We value:
- Collaboration – Working together ensures enhanced outcomes.
- Diversity – Committed to the differences of our students and faculty.
- Technology – Ensuring that modern curriculums and classrooms benefit from advanced technology.
- Academic Excellence – Outstanding teachers and scholars who are dedicated to the field of education.
- Global Outreach – The opportunity to learn about the rest of the world beyond the Bahamas and the region.
Dean of the School of Education:
Programmes in the School of Business:
|1. Diploma in Education (Teaching Certificate)|
|2. Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education|
|3. Associate of Science in Primary Education|
|4. Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education|
|5. Bachelor of Science in Primary Education|
|6. Master of Arts in Education|
|7. Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction|